Health Chain Webinars
Tune in while we unpack the priorities Payers will need to address to future proof and transform Member experiences.
Mark your calendars for our upcoming webinars – discussing how Payers are able to better integrate data across business units.
Data-Driven Medicare Member Engagement: Annual Enrollment Period (AEP)
June 5th 2023 , 11am PST
With Annual Enrollment Period (AEP) right around the corner, Payers must implement tools to enable them to take a more data-driven approach to acquiring new members.
- Increase conversion rates in the Medicare space with access to more data and more insights throughout the lead lifecycle.
- Payers can consolidate age-in data from across their environment as well as external data sources to create a 360-degree view of prospects, leads and age-in members.
Reduce Medicare Churn: An Effective Member Engagement Tool
June 15th 2023 , 11am PST
In order to reduce Medicare churn, Payers must incorporate a member engagement tool that leverages the abundance of member data health plans have access to.
- Creating a connected member experience is a requirement for health plans to retain more members.
- Consumer expectations for unique, curated experiences are higher than ever before – the health care industry must meet those expectations to remain competitive.
Healthcare Data Integration For Accurate Real-Time Risk Coding
June 30th 2023 , 11am PST
Risk Adjustment is a critical but complex process that consumes far too much time and too many resources from health plans while jeopardizing the quality-of-care members receive.
- Focus on integration of Charts, EMR Data and Claims Data to one central database for real-time risk analytics.
- Risk Coding can be streamlined with access to technology that enables efficient ICD-10 + HCC identification.
Close Care Gaps: Quality Measures to Improve Star Rating
July 10th 2023 , 11am PST
Payers must focus on specific quality measures at the individual provider and network level to improve star ratings.
- In order to close care gaps, Payers need to be able to identify quality measures specific to each provider to take a more collaborative approach to managing members’ care journeys.
- Running quality analytics at the individual provider and overall network level is essential in identifying provider quality performance trends.
USCDI v3 Compliance: Value to Payers.
July 22nd 2023 , 11am PST
Payers can unlock an abundance of downstream value by meeting compliance standards for USCDI v3.
- Those Payers that recognize the CMS interoperability mandates as more than a mandate and implement futureproof platforms will create the best experiences for their members.
- It is important for Payers to consider the costs and associated benefits of incorporating clinical data into their day-to-day operations.
FHIR Standard Data Integration for Advanced Analytics
August 3rd 2023 , 11am PST
Health plans can drive more advanced analytics by leveraging FHIR standard data integration.
- There is a whole new world of data now available to health plans if they are able to consume FHIR standard data.
- Being that FHIR data is new to many Payers, FHIR experts like Health Chain can help Payers with data integration, curation and application across business units.