Health Chain is a technology startup focused on building enterprise products using cutting edge technologies for the healthcare industry. We are actively seeking an individual that is a skilled communicator, confident and expert in creating innovative marketing solutions to support our sales channels and product launches. You will be at the center of our go-to-market strategy, acting as the bridge between our product and commercial organizations.
If you are a self-starter that is extremely driven in pursuit of rapid growth, then Health Chain is the company for you. We are leading the transformation of healthcare by empowering patients, payers and providers with data – thinking outside the box and challenging the status quo are requirements.
Location: Remote within USA, while Covid-19 exists
- BA/BS degree from an accredited College or University
- 2-4 years of experience in marketing role
- MBA degree in marketing or a related field a plus
- Knowledge of SEO a plus
This list of Essential Duties and Responsibilities is not exhaustive and may be supplemented.
- Data Management, Maintenance and Reporting:
- Generate target lists
- Provide analytics support for growth leader (Google analytics, LinkedIn, etc.)
- Develop and maintain daily, weekly, monthly and quarterly reports around Key Performance Indicators
- Generate and polish content in collaboration with growth leaders
- Provide content library support
- Provide market research support for growth organization
- Manage Health Chain’s social media
- Design and curate campaigns across platforms
- Work with product and sales teams to align on GTM strategy for each product and the organization overall
- Manage and maintain content campaigns
- Maintain product datasheets, one-pagers, slide decks, etc.
- Coordinate company event schedule with growth team
- Carry out market analysis with customers and prospective customers
Send your résumé to [email protected]